We are also a member of CAI (Community Association Institute) and have our CMCA designation. This affiliation, along with our management experience, knowledge of Association, and our personal ongoing commitment to maintain our CMCA designation provides us with the ability required to skillfully guide your board in the operation of the Association.
In our ever-changing world of new court precedents and state laws, continuing education is paramount to the successful growth and operation of an association.
Our management contract, should you allow us the opportunity to assist you, will be specific and detailed, but following is a brief overview of our services.
- Board meetings: prepare agendas, mail/email proper waivers of notice, attend meetings, record minutes, and if desired, conduct meetings.
- Online Portal for electronic payments and access to all governing documents and forms.
- Advise the Board and carry out all business voted on and handle the day to day operation of the Association.
- Prepare the annual budget with guidance from the treasurer. Prepare and mail yearly assessment statements to owners, collect and account for the same. File liens as directed by the Association policies on delinquent accounts.
- Annual Meetings: mail notices, proxies, and agendas within the proper time prescribed by law. Conduct the annual meeting if needed.
- Maintain file and records of all business pertinent to the Association.
- Obtain bids for any repairs or services needed for the upkeep of the Association and supervise the security company, all maintenance of the facility, entry gate and grounds. We can program entry codes in the system as needed during business hours.
- Perform site checks of the property to monitor its appearance and, at the direction of the Board, insure that the CC&Rs are being adhered to.
- Provide correspondence and assist with any legal matters as directed by the Board.
- Review and approve all billings for the Association and pay invoices in a timely manner. Provide monthly income and expense statements along with copies of paid invoices and assessments to the Board of Directors.
- Professionally and promptly interact with owners in assisting with their needs or inquiries.
- Act as statutory agent and represent the Association in the operational matters involving the Association.