Mohave Realty, Inc. is a full-service commercial real estate firm that has been operating in Mohave County for almost 50 years giving us extensive experience in the purchase and sale of investment, retail, office, industrial, and vacant land properties. In Lake Havasu City alone, MRI’s been a part of at least one transaction on almost all properties, and we are very proud to continue contributing to the positive growth of the entire region. MRI has over a billion dollars in sales with a history of producing results in all market conditions and that is because we are the right mix of realistic and creative.
MRI provides a detailed analysis of your property to ensure it’s properly listed with a proactive marketing strategy for maximum exposure to prospective buyers.
- MRI is the only member of CoStar in Mohave County.
- Why? 84% of all commercial transactions nationwide are done by members of Costar.
- MRI pays high premiums to ensure the general public can view your listing.
- Why? Not all buyers are represented by agents and not all agents pay fees to see listings. This allows anyone to be an internet search away from finding your property.
- MRI pays high premiums to ensure we have access to all marketed listings.
- Why? Properties marketed locally by an out of market real estate company will not be on our local MLS. MRI doesn’t just have access to the local MLS, but MRI has access to all listings period allowing the client to be sure they are seeing the whole picture.
- MRI posts large signs.
- Why? People still find properties by physically driving around and seeing a for sale sign. Once you start looking, you’ll notice there are many real estate signs, however, most do not stand out from the crowd. When it comes to signage, bigger is always better!
- MRI has access to all commercial property owners in Mohave County.
- Why? MRI can directly market to all existing commercial property owners in the local market.
- MRI provides an extensive Comparative Market Analysis, replacement cost, or CAP Rate, along with current market conditions.
- Why? It’s the basis for ensuring you’re not paying more or selling for less than market value.